Domestic violence is a broad term and can usually constitute violence between husband and wife, siblings, parents and children or same-sex partners.
Domestic violence can be considered a felony when:
- A victim sustains serious injuries as a result of violence
- Violence results in death of the victim
- Violence committed on a minor or pregnant woman causes injuries
- An act of violence or threat is done with use of a weapon
- An act involves sexual assault or rape or forced sexual abuse
- There is a history of domestic violence convictions
Contact Domestic Violence Lawyer in New Jersey
If you have been accused of domestic violence, then you should speak with a New Jersey domestic violence attorney at The Law Offices of Joel Silberman, LLC.
To contact The Law Offices of Joel Silberman, LLC, call (800) 889-3129 or email email@example.com visit our website http://www.joelsilbermanlaw.com/
Disclaimer: The contents of this page are general in nature. Please use your discretion while following them. The author does not guarantee legal validity of the tips contained herein.
For original source of the article visit at